LED light therapy is a popular noninvasive skin treatment for acne, sun damage, wounds, and other skin problems.
People can choose to have LED light therapy at a dermatologist’s office or to use a device at home.
The treatment uses varying wavelengths of light to trigger the skin’s natural healing processes to repair the skin. Several treatments are necessary to see results.
Blue (417nm): Blue Light is capable of destroying acne bacteria and eliminating acne in the skin. Treatments also offer reductions in pore size, acne-scarring, and blemishes.
Red (633nm): Red Light has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, smooth and even skin tone, reduce sunspots and hyperpigmentation, as well as provide a general sense of wellness and restore a youthful glow.
Infrared (850nm): Clinical studies have proven infrared light therapy to be effective in managing arthritis, reducing swelling and inflammation, and aid in cellular healing. It is the safest, most effective LED solution to managing aches and pains.
Yellow (590nm): Yellow light matches the light absorption peak of blood vessels,improve microcirculation safely and effectively without the action of thermal effect,regulates cell activity,and improves skin problems effectively,increases the natural regeneration of collagen.
LED light therapy Uses and benefits
LED light therapy can help treat a variety of skin problems, including:
1. All the skin diseases caused by sunlight damage and aging include facial blemishes, dermal spots, freckles, sun spots, pigmentation and so on.
2. Acne, acne marks and folliculitis.
3. Red streaks, acne rosacea, stolid.
4. Wrinkles, fine lines and skin relaxation.
5. The pore is bulky, rough skin, color grey.
6. Repairing the damaged skin.
7. Repairing the replanted skin.
8. Repairing the sequelae of Burns, blisters, pigmentation caused by the treatment of too big or improper operation when Laser instant repair of washing eyebrow and tattoo photon energy
9. Recovery of facial neuropathy.
10.Elimination of fatigue, relieve stress, improve sleeping quality.
other inflammatory skin conditions
One of the main benefits of LED light therapy is its safety record. According to research, LED light therapy has an excellent safety profile.
It does not contain UV rays, which can be harmful to the skin. Therefore, LED therapy is suitable for regular use.
Unlike chemical peels or laser therapy, LED light therapy does not cause burns. The treatment is also safe for all types and colors of skin.